Tough talk


 Tough Talk 


This has been a tough one
harder than the rest
coldest season been around
seems I survived the test

wait just one damn second now
I have not let you go
you just keep on running round
quote your Jesus for a show

Away from me, you evil one
your words that lie deceit
I found Him and now I know
your temptations now are weak

oh you stupid, stupid man
you think you've got me beat?
you think that you have learned my ways?
more tricks I've up my sleeve

No more thinking, now I Know
thoughts are lies, the Father shows
the Truth is voiceless, does not speak
Still with God, my Peace is reached

so just who do you think you are?
I led you home safe from the bars
took you to parties near Hollywood's stars
I even promised a brand new car

I was lost I must admit
Would not be found, if not for Him
Came to take these sins away
That's why I follow Him today

stupid man, forget your dreams?
are you sure you will not follow me?
God gave you choice, why not choose me?
Together we'll dance in harmony

You have no power, Christ is King
You'll never make the angels sing
You never create You only destroy
Live by, die by, foolish boy



be still and know that I am

I love  you, 


mp

Comments

Seems people liked these...