Let God

Let God 

    All progress made is due to God, and God willing progress continues on.  In the pursuit of actually looking at what drives us to do anything we do, Deep, hard, long looks at the Self are required. Look at the Ego. Like an imposter. An imposter trying to convince you that you are something you are not. The personas or masks that we all put on from a very young age begin to really drag on the Soul. They drag because deep down they are counter to what God has planned for us. We fight against Shadows and reflections. It's not a good or bad thing, it is just a thing that is. We cannot blame ourselves for the decisions we make while we are completely unconscious. 

    But one does not have to remain unconscious. God reveals the lies of personas that are carried around since childhood. Without actually spending time with God we cannot, (or we refuse) to take the long hard look at the Self that has been dragging us along our lives making us think that we are happy or sad or left or right. The Good News is, this is not our destiny. We are not relegated to some unfortunate happenstance to just be dragged along until we die.

     It can all change this very second, within this very thought. Christ came here to show us that we are not damned to any type of "Hell". The kingdom of God is within us. Right here, right now. Jesus came here to "WAKE US UP" and thank the Father that he did. This awakening requires that we follow Him. This awakening is not only a declaration that one recognizes Christ, it is a choice to consciously follow Christ.  We must seek first the Kingdom of God, and the Kingdom of God is right inside of you and me. Christ said he who is sinless cast the first stone. This simply means look at your SELF.  Be still and know that the I AM is you. If it weren't true we wouldn't say I AM. The Kingdom of God is here right now, only with all the noise and egos running around some have difficulty believing that, let alone actually SEEING it.

    Pride is the Ego's armor. It protects the imposter from being exposed to all of its lies. Pride tells us that we are this or that even unto death. It is not easy to actually look at the Self. It hurts the soul to know that we've been deceived or that we would even allow it happen. We must not judge ourselves or any other of God's creation for being deceived. We were battling the Great Deceiver all of our lives and being led by others who they themselves have also been deceived. We must recognize this fact and forgive these souls (including ourselves). They knew not what they were doing. Only in recognizing this fact and forgiving can we begin to find Peace here on Earth. 

    You were right when you said that I've changed. I have, and I thank God for it. Every day in this walk is a step closer to God. This path may lead me far away from any of the things my Ego wanted in this World but this is the Right Path. Away from the things of the world and closer to God. It's painful, so painful it feels real. These wants, when examined, are empty. They do not fill us up, they are like the empty calories consumed when unconscious. They are the compulsive, the impulsive. These things are done in complete Unawareness. 

    Being still with God has been the single most enlightening thing I've done in all my life. All the books and videos and blogs and teachers are the empty calories I had been consuming trying to fill the void that only God can fill. I was afraid you wouldn't recognize me when I took this path. It seems to be true, but I will let God reveal this to me in time. 

    I do not know exactly what is next, only God knows. I am aware, however, that as many times as I've told myself I know what is next, God humbles me. Therefore, now I acknowledge that I know nothing apart from God and can do nothing without Him. I also acknowledge that I do all things in God and nothing without Him. We are the Chosen. We are God's sons and daughters. We have been born into a world asleep being led by sleepwalkers. Jesus is the alarm clock, and I'm not hitting the snooze button anymore. It's beautiful and good. It's better than the illusions that we think make us full. 

    We wouldn't know how sweet this experience is without the bitter to give us perspective. It is a beautiful world, much more beautiful than we've been led to believe by all those who are asleep. Those in deep sleep do not want to be awakened. The lost. The dead. The evil. Those that do follow Christ wake up. Seek first the Kingdom of God. The light will always dispel the Darkness.

    Be still and know.


    I pray that this letter reaches you in Peace. I pray that God moves you. I pray that you are protected from the Ego that has caused so much suffering. Please take the time to be still, quiet the mind, and LET GOD.

    I love you,

    mp




  

Comments

Seems people liked these...