Who is speaking?

 Who is Speaking

Words

By: mp


I said a prayer the other day.

About what I don't know.

My being had something to say.

While driving down the road.

My mouth was shut as I prayed on.

Not one sound did I make.

I spoke my prayer and heard the voice.

I wondered who had spake?

 

I had a thought the other day,

I thought to write it down.

Before the pen had touched the paper,

Those thoughts were all around.

Is it the pen that brings to life,

The thoughts inside our soul?

Or could it be these things exist,

and we write it for a show?

 

This frail shell will die someday.

Like the paper it decays.

All these things collected for

A lesson learned today.

There is no fear of dying now.

Still learning as I'm seeking.

I guess I'll just keep writing down.

Still searching for who's speaking.


Comments

Seems people liked these...