Well...Hmm. Very Interesting.

 Hey, 

    I was thinking about something to say here for quite some time. Turns out, I don't have anything worth saying. I may, however have interesting concepts to convey, or rather relay. None of this comes from me. I am thankful for any and all understanding that I receive through God. These understandings have helped me in my Life and I know them to be True and Beautiful. 

    I am relaying with Love these things I've found, and I pray that understanding comes to One in the way it is needed. Again, all that I convey here does not come from me, and this is all attainable through a little dedication. What is conveyed here is not a substitute for personal reflection, meditation, and prayer. This is meant for One, however One takes it. If this is nurtured and meditated on, Peace is found in places seldom seen. Do not be afraid, God is with us Always. The connection is just...Lost. Find One's way back to the One. Do not be afraid. 

As in Matthew 7: 7-8

    “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.

     I pray Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have Mercy on me, A Sinner. I pray God will have mercy on my soul, I'm asking Lord Jesus Christ, give me the Strength and Wisdom to seek and find, the Strength and Wisdom to knock. The Wisdom and Strength to look through the opened door and the Wisdom and Strength to walk through it. I am comforted by your Presence in me. I  know I will Fall, be Tested. The closer I know You are, the more effortlessly I rise. I pray for Your Protection as I move forward on the Right Path. It is indeed a narrow one.

    I pray that One feels The little Flame flickering inside. It grows as we center our attention where it's needed most. The One. 

 

 

 

   

   

 

Comments

Seems people liked these...